Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Workshop


When I was little I wanted to be one of the elves in Santa's Workshop. What could be better than working all day to make beautiful things to brighten other's lives? As an adult I've conducted Christmas workshops every year. Christmas camps at Youth Haven Desert Ranch, Christmas parties at GAP Ministries, soup kitchens, and of course, special workshops for my students. This is an opportunity for students to make Christmas presents for their families. This year my workshops will be held at Trinity dance studio. I beautiful little boxes and bags at Tucson Store Fixtures for the students to wrap the presents they make.

No comments:

Post a Comment