Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fimo or Sculpey Geodes! Polymer clay for kids!

So, are you ready to see my all time favorite project? My students and I discovered this together one day. It was such a fun class, and the students have been making them ever since.

I always have a mixed clay box to collect all the left over clay. This clay can be used to make beautiful "geodes". I let the students make them, or I prepare them ahead of time. You never really know how they are going to turn out!


I keep brown, black and grayish clay in a separate mixed clay box.



I roll the covered ball over a rock or stucco wall to make a lava rock texture.



These make great sea turtle shells!
Check out my polymer clay project tutorials on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment