Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Make your own board game into a box!

Game board boxes available here.


My polymer clay students have been designing their own board games!  I'm so proud of their creativity!  I was looking for rigid set up boxes for the game boards and I couldn't find anything anywhere.  At first, I found an old puzzle box and covered it with paper.  This works great.  However, all of a sudden I though of a BETTER idea.  Why not just make the game board the box?  Unfortunately, I couldn't make one of these for each student, but I hope it's an inspiration to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment