Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Slice and Bake polymer clay Valentine cane tutorial

 When I was little, I had a huge sticker collection!  Now, slice and bake canes are my new favorite!  They can be made in multiple sizes and custom colors.  


















Heart Canes can be built out of any square cane! These canes were made from the "fabric" tutorial in my etsy shop.

Please like my facebook page, PolymerClayWorkshop to see weekly tutorial pages like the one below!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my... I love these... It does make sense to pack good around the hearts. I actually think maybe I don't pack them enough. I'm always distorted. Thanks for these

    ReplyDelete