Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Polymer clay classes in Tucson, Arizona! Canes, beads, jewelry

I'm opening a new studio this year (2013) on Arizona's birthday (which also happens to be Valentine's day)!  The bird's nest at La Plactia de la Luna (near Grant and Oracle) will now be home to a beautiful polymer clay workshop.  Classes available to children and adults, beginners and experts!  Contact me for a class schedule!  megnewberg@hotmail.com



Here are some of the canes you can learn.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new Workshop Meg. How's it going so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!!! It will take some time to move in. I'm excited about putting up little shelves for all the clay creatoins! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many blessings to your new studio!! Please do let us know when you start classes.. I'm in Mesa but would love to come down and work with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any established classes yet, but I am taking students. The cost is $20 per hour. That can be split between two people. I have all the supplies. Clay provided at a great discount. Just let me know what you want to work on!

    ReplyDelete