Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cloud Castle Gallery






I took a lot of pictures this week. I LOVE these drawings (If you drew a castle and don't see it here, it's only because some of the photographs I took didn't turn out as well as others).
For this project I brought in pictures of clouds, and taught about how the light illuminates parts of the clouds. The students used white prismacolor colored pencils and black sharpies on dark blue card stock. I let them use a circle stencil for the moon, but the rest was up to them! Old CDs make good circles, but these I cut out previously from card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment