Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas in Mexico Art Project





This project has a lot of possibilities. These drawing are colored pencil. The first time I taught this, we used chalk pastel and smeared the pinata and the candy to show movement. This also could look great with acrylic paint or scraps of paper. If you use this, I'd love to see what variations you come up with. I love this book I found. It is a very authentic look at making pinatas. Of course actually making them would be the best, but the focus of the class is drawing. I will write about the foil boarders in a future post. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment