Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Fimo Wreath



What a lovely day! Wonderful wintery clouds were rolling across the sky all day. Normally this would have made me melancholy, but our art room was full of light, warmth, dulcimer music and busy students. I was so proud of how well they all did today! I'll post today's project later. First, I have some catching up to do. My room mates and I were all invited to a Christmas party. We all needed an ornament to exchange, so we decided to make them together out of fimo. It was so much fun working together. One of my room mates was a little hesitant to try it. Adults have so much fear of art! This is the fimo wreath that she made. I think it would make a fun project for the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment