Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Dot (a note to myself)

Last week was my first day back at Cornerstone.  Our class meets after school in their art room.  As we all piled in, excited to get to know one another and start creating, one of the students saw the book, The Dot by Pete H. Reynolds propped up in the front of the room.  "Please read it!,"  he begged.  I did, and I loved it!  The book is about a little girl who learns complete confidence and freedom in expressing herself with paint.  It would be great intro to..., well any project really, but I was thinking about abstract expressionism.

This post is a note to myself because I want to get this book soon, and read it to all my classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment