Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Children's Apron Designs

Today was so much fun!  A friend of mine and I painted kitchen aprons for he little niece and nephews.  I've always wanted to let my students paint their own art aprons.  I find that squeezing out the fabric paint and then painting it on with a brush works a lot better than squeezing it on.  I've yet to have an experience in which the children did not get frustrated when they try to use those squeeze bottles for detailed work.



If you know these kids, you know how perfectly these fit each of their personalities!

No comments:

Post a Comment