Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quilling With Scrapbook Paper

There are many, many quilling projects online.  Most of them suggest using a tool, and most of them would be too hard for my students.  I decided to cut strips out of double sided scrapbook paper.  The students curled up the paper by hand.  I made a few spirals ahead of time for them because I wanted them to spend most of their time squishing and arranging the them.  I love the effect of the beautiful paper.  Even simple projects turn out stunning.  I tell the students that it's a lot of work, but it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment