Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fimo polymer clay peppermint candy charm bracelet

This year my clay class at Trinity made charm bracelets!  I used a flathead pin and pushed it up through the bottom of the charm.  The head of the pin catches in the clay so that it won't fall out.  After I baked the charms, I used needle-nosed pliers to form the end of the pin into a loop.  We used this same technique to make creations into miniature ornaments.

See other creations on my facebook page, Polymer Clay Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment