Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

polymer clay Fimo Castles



This is Katie's castle. I think Katie just finished kindergarten. We all worked together to make a "stone quarry". We mixed silver/gray, white and black clay into little stones. Since all the students make slightly different stones, the combined effect looks really neat. I mixed up the stones and redistributed them. To save clay I gave each student a tin foil cylinder for the center of the castle. The students were sooo excited to get their castles back. I even had one student tell me she could sleep because she was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment