Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fimo Creche/Nativity Scene

One of my students made this little nativity scene.  It's simple, but I think it's beautiful!  Even little ones can do this project.  For another stunning Christmas project take a look at these stained glass manger scenes.

3 comments:

  1. Precioso, te sigo. Besos desde Barcelona (España)
    http://fimomanualidades.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I follow you now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just wanted to ask if you minded if I included one image and a link to your nativity scene in a "Simple Nativity Scene Roundup" I am doing on my blog. I just love it and really want to include it!

    Thank you!

    Gabrielle
    gabriellecato@gmail.com
    thenewcatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete