Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Polymer clay Penguin Figurine Free Tutorial















This was made using my granny square afghan tutorial.



This littles guy's cap and tie were made with this argyle technique!






                                                          
A friend of mine wanted penguin center pieces at her reception.  We spent an evening making penguins, and this is what we came up with!  I was happy because several of the girls didn't think they were artistic at all.  This is always one of my first clay projects with my students.  They love it!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment